FULL FRONT KIT
Area in red shows where is covered on his Black Maserati Ghibli
Detail Artist specialises in Stone Guard Paint Clear Bra Protection Film (PPF) in Sydney and offers a wide range of options. Our kits are computer designed and laser cut to provide the closest perfect fit PPF.
The Stone Guard Paint PPF gives your car genuine protection against high speed impacts and physical abrasions. If the vinyl is damaged, it can be replaced at a much lower cost in contrast to respraying body panels that risks colour mismatches, overspray and other paint issues.
PPF is also useful for those with performance vehicles looking to take their car to the track. Eastern Creek and Wakefield are notorious for loose gravel which completely pepper vehicles paintwork. We can assist you in protecting your car.
Our ‘Full Front’ Kit is one of our more comprehensive options. Covering the full guards, the full bonnet and the front bar, this kit is designed to protect all areas of the front of the vehicle that are likely to be struck by oncoming debris and stone chips.
Additionally, the ‘Full Front’ kit means that there are not edging lines that come with partial kits and the finish is much more seemless.
This kit is designed for those wanting comprehensive protection that is a step down from the full wrap.
- Please note that there is also the Full Wrap option here.
- Detail Artist also offers colour change vinyl wrapping; Carbon Fibre (gloss or matte), gloss, metallics or matte etc, click here to see our vinyl options.
- If you are considering partial PPF options, we recommend combining if with our paint protection options found here.
If you require something more customised for your vehicle, please Contact Us.
Full Bonnet, Guards (Full), Front Bar/Bumper and Side Mirrors
From $1,897.95 inc gst for small car
From $2,369.95 inc gst for big car
2 – 3 Days
- After application, there may be some light moisture or bubbles present on the film. These will evaporate 1-2 weeks after application.
Check our PPF FAQ’s for more.
- Do not pressure wash Film within 3-4 Days of application.
- With a soft microfibre towel, press down edges 1-2 days after picking up vehicle.